Warning: Math 11 is an intense course which gets started very quickly! It is not suitable for students to add the course after the start of the quarter. You must do the following as soon as possible to keep up with the course.
- Read the syllabus.
- Look through the calendar, especially exam dates.
- Look through the course's Canvas page.
- Read about the labs, including use of Minitab and Canvas-based submissions. The first lab is due Friday, January 8th at 11:00pm Pacific Time.
- Get the textbook with MyLab Statistics access. See the syllabus for details.
- Log in to MyLab Statistics through Canvas and do the first homework, which is due Wednesday, January 6th at 11:00pm Pacific Time.
- Read the Math 11 Academic Integrity Policy and do the Integrity Quiz posted under Quizzes on Canvas, which is due Wednesday, January 6th at 11:00pm Pacific Time.
- Make sure you can log in to Gradescope through Canvas.
- Watch the first lecture video on Canvas on Monday, January 4th.
- Attend your first discussion section over Zoom accessed through Canvas on Thursday, January 7th.